1fbd448c7c9224ebac48cf940eaf38d40dfb899032468364bd

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Top 3 of 2012

My posting schedule a little behind due to being out of town and not having regular internet access. I had intended to do a 'Top 3 post' on my 3 most viewed posts in 2012. I did not have time to get it written and scheduled to post while I was away so I'm posting now.

I also had planned to share my holiday mantle with you but that didn't happen either. According to a mini facebook poll, you still want to see it so I will see what I can do. :)

Back to the 3 most viewed projects of 2012...

By far, the most popular is my barn door.



Before:

After:


And #3 is my roll top desk makeover:

And receiving honorable mention:


This is still awaiting a final reveal; check back!

So there you have some of my (and evidently YOUR) favorite projects from the past year. 
The arrival of my 3rd son at the end of 2011 slowed down some of my 
planned projects but I'm happy to have made some progress. 
Soon, I hope to be able to reveal my farmhouse bathroom makeover.

From the Farmhouse


Linking to:

Tatertots and Jello Best of 2012

1 comment:

  1. You have a terrific blog! I'm so intrigued by some of the things you have done to your home. I Love the painted floor and the barn door is simply adorable!
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make my day with your comments!