1fbd448c7c9224ebac48cf940eaf38d40dfb899032468364bd

Saturday, October 8, 2011

So, the end of the week has come... and there are no master bedroom pictures from me. {sad face}

I had all good intentions of being far enough to share some pictures with you, but alas, some bedding I ordered did not come. Since the bed is the MAIN furniture in the room, I can't show you pictures without my 'new' bedding. I did get the painting done (well, mostly), and the light and curtains are hung. (I hung those all by myself.) It's coming.... but oh, so slowly.

On a different note: it's rather unnerving to be closely inspecting the wiring in an electrical box and have a big, black, hairy spider jump out at you. EEEK! I screeched loud enough to be heard at the neighbors, I think! Ugh! Those nasty things are everywhere this time of year. I seriously am on constant vigil - well, almost constant. Obviously, I had let my guard down for a second. I so was not expecting one to be in an electrical outlet box!

Anyway, stay tuned. I will have some pictures for you next week. Not the big, final reveal, but I'm far enough you WILL see progress....

1 comment:

  1. Ha Rachel, spiders don't bother me, but don't put in the same room as a mouse. I would be up on any surface and screaming my head off! They just make my sking crawl. Your bedroom will be done someday, just take it one day at a time and before you know it, you will be snapping pictures right and left.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make my day with your comments!