1fbd448c7c9224ebac48cf940eaf38d40dfb899032468364bd

Monday, November 11, 2013

The Olde Farmhouse Etsy Store is Open!

For a long time (as in, all summer {ha}), I have wanted to open an Etsy store. If you follow me on facebook, you may already know that I finally got it accomplished. I have had items to stock it but just never got around to doing it. I had the idea that I wanted to list everything before I launched it but I finally gave up on that idea and just decided to list things a few at a time as I get the opportunity. So this past weekend, I was able to get my old wooden window frames with vinyl signs listed. Throughout this week, I will be listing other things so check back!



Here is what you'll find in the store so far.

(Update: This one is sold.)


AND, in honor of finally getting 'opened up', I'm offering 10% off through the end of the month! Use the code GRANDOPENING to get your discount. Think Christmas gifts! ;)

Visit the shop here: TheOldeFarmhouse

Linking to:

From the Farmhouse

2 comments:

  1. You should do great....Praying blessings that all sells quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! People will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make my day with your comments!