1fbd448c7c9224ebac48cf940eaf38d40dfb899032468364bd

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sometimes You Win and Sometimes You Lose....And This Time I Lost

Oh, the agony! While I was trying to convince DH that a certain large piece on eBay was worth driving 5 hours for, someone STOLE this baby for $149.99. (If her new owner is reading this, I hope you know how lucky you are!)
Isn't she GORGEOUS!?



I know she's a little rough but, oh, the plans I had for her!

Speaking of plans reminds me of one of my favorite verses in the Bible:
 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,
 "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
 plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

So, I guess she wasn't meant to be mine. Maybe a better deal is right around the corner. I want to check out our local ReStore today - maybe my goldmine is waiting. 

2 comments:

  1. Ouch, I feel your pain! I bet you'll find something just as awesome a lot closer. Your day is coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    Thanks for stopping by ReMarkable Home!
    I'm sorry you didn't get this beauty! I am sure you will find something even better:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make my day with your comments!