1fbd448c7c9224ebac48cf940eaf38d40dfb899032468364bd

Saturday, March 19, 2011

What's For Dinner?

It's Saturday and I'm tossing around in my mind what to fix for lunch on Sunday. We typically have a much heartier lunch on Sunday's than any other day of the week. This means I need to think ahead and get my 'ducks in a row' on Saturday. One recipe that keeps coming to my mind is my Herb Roasted Potatoes and Chicken. It's super easy and unbelievably tasty! I thought I'd share the recipe with you. If you try it, come back and let me know what you think!

Herb Roasted Potatoes and Chicken

  • 2 tsp. paprika
  • 1 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
  • 1 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp. black pepper
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 2 Tbsp. olive oil
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 lbs small red potatoes - washed and sliced approx. 3/4" thick
  • 1 lb. whole white mushrooms - washed (optional)
Mix oil and spices in a large bowl. Dredge chicken pieces through the mixture to coat on both sides. Lay in a 15 x 10 x 1 baking pan that has been sprayed with Pam. After all 4 pieces of chicken have been coated, put the vegetables in the bowl with the  mixture and toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in the pan with the chicken. Roast uncovered @ 375 degrees for approx. 45 min. or until chicken reaches desired doneness. (I use a meat thermometer to determine doneness.)

Serve with salad or other vegetable for a delicious, balanced meal!


This recipe has been linked up with Remodelaholic Recipe Swap Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make my day with your comments!